Now that you have your hair extensions that are suitable for you, it’s time to talk about proper care.
Good maintenance means knowing how to wash human hair extensions and the best hair care products to use to make sure your hair extensions have a long and happy life and Zuri got you covered on that !
Conditioning is great for your extensions and essential to elongate its lifecycle, mainly if you use a hair straightener or a blow dryer frequently. It is recommended to wash your extensions with only sulfate- or paraben-free shampoo specifically on the roots.
Do deep condition:
- At least twice a month if you use heating tools often to avoid over dryness
- At least once a month if you colour or bleach your extensions
Another important thing you should know is that before you wash your hair, you should thoroughly and gently brush your hair to make sure that you don't have any tangles.
Expert TIP: Remember to never brush the extensions while they are wet because the hair is at its weakest point when it's wet.
Maintenance with Zuri Elixir de Brillance Serum
Applying Zuri Elixir de Brillance Serum on your hair extension; whether it is a curly, straight, coloured; will keep it shinier and free from tangles.
"Elixir de Brillance"
- Put two drops on your hand distribute lightly on your hair extensions.
- Use a small amount and apply it softly on the hair coating each strand of the hair equally.
- Too much serum on hair leads to coagulation, resulting in entangled hairs and duller appearance.
Hope this was all useful to you!
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. Custom Hair Extension Boxes is great content for your readers.
Very good tips about hair extension use. this is informative for us. keep it up. Visit Custom Hair Extension Packaging are a popular choice for packaging in the cosmetic market. CustomBoxesU provides the finest manufactured and designed boxes for your brand.