1. What is a Full Lace Wig?
"Full Lace Wig"
Full Lace wigs are often human-hair made. They cover the whole head with a closure that can easily blend with your skin. This gives the appearance of real hair rather than a wig.
2. Are Lace Wigs reusable?
Yes, with proper care! The maximum length of time you can wear your wig depends on the glue you use(don’t use short-term glue if you want to wear your wig for more than one week), but it is recommended to wear it for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, make sure you take care of your natural hair: deep conditioning, scalp exfoliating and moisturizing with the right products.
3. What are the benefits of wearing a Lace Wig?
- Natural look: the lace can be customized to give a perfect blend and natural look to the wig. This gives the illusion of hair growing for a natural hairline.
- They help cover baldness or grey hair, due to ageing or other health conditions.
- Comfort : lace wigs tend to be more lightweight and comfortable than the traditional wigs.
- Style: lace wigs are more versatile, they can be parted anywhere and styled in many different ways.
"They can styled in many different ways"
4. Can a Lace Wig get wet?
Yes but if you are planning to be in the water, make sure to always use a skin protector prior to application.
5. Can a Lace Wig damage your Hairline?
Yes especially if you take your wig off in a rush. Always use a designated adhesive remover for lace wigs to soften the glue before removing the wig.
Hope this was all useful to you!